China International Auto Aftermarket Fair
China International Auto Aftermarket Fair
Through development over the past 14 years, CIAAF has accumulated rich resources and been recognized as the established industry gathering covering all sectors of the auto aftermarket. About 3000 auto aftermarket product and service suppliers convene in Zhengzhou every June to showcase a wide array of the latest product, technologies and business models with attractive first-hand price to over 100,000 trade buyers, distributors and terminals from around China and abroad, and carry out in-depth discussions so as to cater to consumers ever- changing needs. CIAAF is a high-value business platform for sourcing, trading, exploring co-operation opportunities and improving profit.
China International Auto Aftermarket Fair offers a wide range of promotional opportunities to capitalize on during the pre-show, in-show, and post-show phases. We will help you fully understand the platform best suited for optimum networking with industry colleagues and promoting your brand name. Your booth will be positioned in the best location and supported by a range of promotional measures. These will help you to improve your competitive performance, reach a higher number of potential buyers/partners and maximize the return on your investment.
- Automotive Electronics Products
- Video navigation
- Automotive safety electronic products
- Automotive appliances
- Smart Internet
- Automotive cleaning products
- Beauty products
- Care products
- Auto Electronics
- Solar film
- Painting film
- Contact film
- Interior Decorations
- Perfume & Balsam
- Handlebar grips & fabrics
- Floor Mat
- Child seat
- Cutting machine
- Vehicle modification
- Interior & exterior modified parts
- Power modification
- Vehicle lighting modification
- Stereo modification
- Light modification
- Vehicle maintenance & repairing
- Vehicle repairing equipment & tools
- Vehicle inspection equipment & tools
- Maintenance equipment and supplies
- Auto parts/Micro repairing
- Chemical supplies
- Engine oil
|Event Date||06-26-2021 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||06-28-2021 6:00 pm|
|Location||Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Centre (ZZICEC)|
|Categories||Trade Show, Automotive Vehicle|
Venue Information - Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Centre (ZZICEC)
Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Centre (ZZICEC) is managed by the Hong Kong ?C Shanghai Venue Management (Zhengzhou) Limited (VMZL). VMZL is a private professional management company. It is a joint venture between the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Venue Management China Limited and INTEX Shanghai Company Limited.
ZZICEC is one of three iconic buildings in the central business area of Zhengzhou. The steel and concrete construction of the main building utilizes a cable-stayed suspension system to support the roof. The ZZICEC is a convention & exhibition complex with a construction area of 226,800 square meters. The rentable indoor area totals 74,000 square meters which are ideal for conventions, exhibitions, entertainment events, receptions, banquets, and ceremonial events.
- Convention Centre: This portion of the ZZICEC consists of 6 floors and a total construction area of 60,800 square meters. It includes the Grand Hall seating up to 3,160 for meetings and 1,660 for banquets, the International Theatre seating 1,090, and two (2) theatres seating 400 each. Also included are seventeen (17) meeting rooms of varied sizes, VIP reception rooms, a Chinese restaurant, a western restaurant, and a cafe. Simultaneous interpretation can be provided for up to 8 languages within theGrand Hall, International Theatre, and the two (2) theatres.
- Exhibition Centre: This portion of the ZZICEC consists of two (2) major exhibition halls and a total construction area of 166,800 square meters. There are 6 floors of auxiliary support facilities including meeting rooms, food concessions, offices, and shops. Up to 3,394 exhibition booths at 9 square meters each can be accommodated in the two exhibition halls. The exhibition halls span 102 meters with 5 operable walls that can divide the space into 6 halls for independent exhibition use. Hall 2 on the upper level is column-free. Both halls can be accessed directly by vehicles for loading and unloading.
- Outdoor Exhibition Area: Some 38,000 square meters of outdoor exhibition area are conveniently located between the Exhibition Centre and Dragon Lake.
- Outdoor Parking: An outdoor parking area of some 45,000 square metres can accommodate up to 1,730 vehicles.