India International Trade Fair
The IITF India International Trade Fair
The IITF India International Trade Fair is an international consumer goods fair. Due to its wide range of different areas this fair is an audience magnet and very popular among exhibitors. Here, visitors will receive information on the latest products and trends in various industries.
- Overseas Business Visitors
- Merchant Exporters/Manufacturer
- Wholesale Suppliers & Retailers
- Start-ups & Entrepreneurs
- Purchase Professionals & Consultants
- Overseas & Indian Industry Associations
- Diplomatic & Commercial Representatives of Foreign Missions in
- Importers & Distributors
- Policy Makers & Media
- General Public etc.
- Branding Sites inside Pragati Maidan
- Protocol Lounge & Press Centre
- Conference/Seminar facilities.
- Fire Service Station, Ambulance & Medical Facilities
- Exhibition area facilitates visitorship by ??Divyang??
- Food Courts etc.
Venue Information - Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
About Pragati Maidan
Spread over 123 acres of prime land in the heart of India's capital, New Delhi, Pragati Maidan offers about 61,290 sq. mtrs. of covered exhibition space in 16 halls, besides 10,000 sq. mtrs. of the open display area. The state-of-the-art exhibition halls have enhanced the appeal of Pragati Maidan as the ideal center for an increasing number of fair organizers and business visitors from different parts of the world.