Asia's Lightweight Automotive Trade Fair
Lightweight Asia will be held, at Shanghai New International Expo Centre W4. It is a wonderful exhibition exclusively devoted to lightweight automotive solutions. This one-stop purchasing platform for logistics and urban public traffic systems features local and international lightweight automotive finished products and auxiliaries.
Lightweight Asia provides complete solutions for high-performance materials and processes that are much sought after by designers, researchers, technicians, and buyers from automobile manufacturers. The show is the ideal place for ambitious businesses to conduct in-depth technical exchange and uncover fresh industry trends.
Lightweight Asia will focus on core development trends and top priorities for automobile manufacturers. These will include lightweight materials, parts, processing solutions, and structure optimization. Buyers from the downstream logistics and urban public traffic system sectors will join the event to negotiate integrated lightweight solutions.
The organizers will pair high-quality buyers that have defined purchasing requirements with exhibitors through a matchmaking service. The show will also serve as a high-end dialogue platform where foreign and domestic industry leaders can engage with automotive application experts to discuss the exciting business potential of lightweight development. The prospects of driving industrial transformation and upgrades to boost development will also be thoroughly explored.
What Makes Lightweight Asia Different?
- 12,000 sqm exhibition area explored by more than 6,000 high-quality buyers representing automobile manufacturers as well as logistics and urban public transportation systems.
- Exhibiting top local and international lightweight automotive finished products, auxiliaries and high-performance materials, as well as manufacturing and processing solutions along the entire industry chain.
- Spotlight on lightweight industry development trends and integrated solutions, including logistics and urban public transportation, for end-users.
- One-stop purchasing platform for automobile manufacturers, logistics and urban public traffic system buyers. Ideal for designers, researchers, and a specialist to conduct technical exchange and uncover key industry trends.
• Aluminum, magnesium and titanium alloy semi-finished and finished products
• High-strength steel semi-finished and finished products
• Engineering plastic semi-finished and finished products
• Composite material semi-finished and finished products
Lightweight equipment and processes
• Hot- and cold-forming processes and relative equipment
• Joining Technology & Equipment
• Surface Processing Technology and Relative Equipment
• Formed Mold and Manufacture Technology
• Stamped, Rolled and Hydraulic Formed Equipment
• Metal Cutting Equipment
• Forging Technology and Equipment
• Grinding Tools
• Forging and Pressing
• Injection Molding
• Wet Mold Pressing Technology and Equipment
• Wrapping Technology and Equipment
• Vacuum Pouring
• Spraying Technology and Equipment
• Hot Pressed Autoclave Equipment