Fashion World Tokyo
WHAT IS FASHION WORLD TOKYO?
FASHION WORLD TOKYO is Japan's largest fashion trade show which consists of 6 specialized shows, held twice a year. Not only as of the best gateway to the Japanese market but FASHION WORLD TOKYO is also growing to serve as a new Asian hub for the fashion industry. Take this opportunity to expand your business!
FASHION WORLD TOKYO consists of 6 specialized shows
- Fashion Wear Expo: The show includes several characteristic areas drawing visitors worldwide as the main highlight of FASHION WORLD TOKYO.
- Bag Expo: Japan's LARGEST trade show for all kinds of bags. Not only "Made-in-Japan, but also leather works from European brands attract visitors across the world.
- Shoe Expo: Japan's LARGEST show all about shoes. While the show gathers a wide variety of products, many exhibitors accept contract manufacturing for shoes!
- Fashion Jewellery Expo: Fashion accessories such as watches, sunglasses, socks, scarves and more from the world will gather at once!
- Textile Tokyo: Specialised in all kinds of textiles/fabrics and materials for fashion items.
- Fashion Sourcing Tokyo: Japan's leading trade show gathering fashion items for OEM/ODM.