JMA Hong Kong
JMA Hong Kong
JMA Hong Kong comes to its edition. The show scale will continue to expand with better zoning, reaching international standards in every aspect. Apart from strengthening the relationship with existing clients, exhibitors can also explore new business opportunities in the booming markets in Asia. November is good timing for jewelry trading as wholesalers and retailers have a stronger impulse on sourcing and restocking inventories before the year-end holiday season.
The Buyer entrance surged nearly 15% in JMA Hong Kong
The Buyer entrance surged nearly 15% in JMA Hong Kong, achieving remarkable success, and further reinforcing the show??s status as Asia Key Jewelry Event.
Go International with Show Expansion on Scale and Diversity
Due to excess demand from the industry, JMA Hong Kong has been striving for additional space over the years and JMA Hong Kong dedicates to providing an international and perfect jewelry show on its scale and diversity. Finally, the event expanded in with new Hall 3 F&G to accommodate the keen demand from the industry.
- The only cash & carry jewelry show in Hong Kong welcome both trade and public buyers, facilitating exhibitors in exploring new business opportunities
- Expanding international pavilions gather worldwide quality exhibitors and pieces under one roof
- Increasing exhibitors and booths widen product varieties to satisfy market demands
- Golden chance to boost annual sales as buyers have a strong demand for replenishment before year-end holidays
- Invite buyer delegations to help exhibitors establish contact and conduct business with quality buyers
- Test the market at year-end to formulate next year sales and marketing strategy
- Extensive promotional programs in Mainland China and the Asia Pacific to attract quality buyers in growing markets
To Promote Effective Business Matching
- Fine Jewelry Zone
- Vintage Jewelry Zone
- Refurbished Jewelry Zone
- Silver Jewelry Zone
- Fashion Jewelry Zone
- Diamond Zone
- Gem Zone
- Pearl Zone
- Synthetic Diamond Zone
- Watch & Clock Zone
- Equipment, Packaging, and Servicing
- International Designer Arena
- International Pavilion includes: Korea, Thailand, Italy, Israel Diamond Institute, Sri Lanka & Myanmar and more
Venue Information - Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, located on the magnificent and renowned Victoria Harbour, is owned by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (TDC) and the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited ("HML") is the professional private management and operating company responsible for providing day to day management for the Centre.