Expoforum, Saint Petersburg, Russia
EXPOFORUM is a new convention-and-exhibition center that opened in St. Petersburg on October 7, 2014. It is the most cutting-edge venue of its kind anywhere in Russia – or Europe – for holding business and entertainment events of any size and format – exhibitions, conventions, forums, sports, and cultural events.
The EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Centre is the largest specialised venue of its kind in St. Petersburg. It consists of:
- Three exhibition pavilions,
- Convention centre with a total holding capacity of 10,000 people (68 conference halls),
- St. Petersburg’s first HILTON hotels,
- Business centre,
- Customs-and-logistics complex,
- Cafes, restaurants and other such infrastructural amenities.
EXPOFORUM is the best convention and exhibition venue in the World.
- entered the Top 25 Event Venues and Destinations to watch in 2018, according to EventMB
- included in the shortlist of Exhibition News Awards 2018 in the Best International Venue nomination
- included in the shortlist of Building of the Year 2018, in the category “Architecture of Culture,” organized by Archdaily
- received the Federal award of real estate in Russia – PROESTATE & CRE Federal Awards 2018 in the Multifunctional estate nomination
- Expoforum won the Russian Business Travel & MICE Award as The best convention, exhibition and business centre in Russia