Taiwan Int'l Woodworking Machinery Show
Wood Taiwan - Taiwan Int??l Woodworking Machinery Show is a prominent and an annual international woodworking machinery show
Wood Taiwan - Taiwan Int??l Woodworking Machinery Show is a prominent and an annual international woodworking machinery show. Taiwan. Exhibitors will get a unique platform and opportunity to showcase their products and services in front of a vast range of visitors which will help them to take their business to a new high. Many visitors will visit this event.
|Visitors like wholesalers, retailers, suppliers, carpenters, traditional wood-craftsmen, designers, interior decorator are the targets visitors on this show.|
- Machines & Equipment for Primary Processing- Production of Veneer & Plywood, Sawmilling, etc.
- Machines & Equipment for Secondary Processing- Sawing, Planing, Moulding, Turning, Edge Banding, Finger Jointing, Boring, Tenoning, Mortising, Sanding, Machining, etc.
- Machines & Equipment for Surface Finishing
- Machines & Equipment for Special Processes
- Machines & Equipment for Special Product Groups
- Machines & Equipment for Maintenance of Tools
- Tools and Auxiliaries
- Extraction Equipment
- Woodworking Machinery Components
Venue Information - Taipei TWTC Nangang Exhibition Center
Since the TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall opened in 2008 it has become a key landmark in Taipei and model for the MICE industry. The structure??s purpose-built twin-level show floors contain an impressive 45,360 sqm of show space. On the upper level of this green-certified building is the SkyDome. The Dome is Taiwan??s largest column-free showground and can hold 18,000 people. It is a great place for international trade shows, concerts, direct sales conferences, religious conferences, incentive travel events, and year-end parties.