From October 14, 2020 09:30 until October 16, 2020 18:00
At Shanghai New International Expo Centre(SNIEC)
010 5933 9000/ +86 755 2383 4500
Lightweight Asia will be held, at Shanghai New International Expo Centre W4. It is a wonderful exhibition exclusively devoted to lightweight automotive solutions. This one-stop purchasing platform for logistics and urban public traffic systems features local and international lightweight automotive finished products and auxiliaries.
Lightweight Asia provides complete solutions for high-performance materials and processes that are much sought after by designers, researchers, technicians, and buyers from automobile manufacturers. The show is the ideal place for ambitious businesses to conduct in-depth technical exchange and uncover fresh industry trends.
Lightweight Asia will focus on core development trends and top priorities for automobile manufacturers. These will include lightweight materials, parts, processing solutions, and structure optimization. Buyers from the downstream logistics and urban public traffic system sectors will join the event to negotiate integrated lightweight solutions.
The organizers will pair high-quality buyers that have defined purchasing requirements with exhibitors through a matchmaking service. The show will also serve as a high-end dialogue platform where foreign and domestic industry leaders can engage with automotive application experts to discuss the exciting business potential of lightweight development. The prospects of driving industrial transformation and upgrades to boost development will also be thoroughly explored.
• Aluminum, magnesium and titanium alloy semi-finished and finished products
• High-strength steel semi-finished and finished products
• Engineering plastic semi-finished and finished products
• Composite material semi-finished and finished products
Lightweight equipment and processes
• Hot- and cold-forming processes and relative equipment
• Joining Technology & Equipment
• Surface Processing Technology and Relative Equipment
• Formed Mold and Manufacture Technology
• Stamped, Rolled and Hydraulic Formed Equipment
• Metal Cutting Equipment
• Forging Technology and Equipment
• Grinding Tools
• Forging and Pressing
• Injection Molding
• Wet Mold Pressing Technology and Equipment
• Wrapping Technology and Equipment
• Vacuum Pouring
• Spraying Technology and Equipment
• Hot Pressed Autoclave Equipment