Paperworld Middle East is the largest international trade exhibition for the stationery, paper, gifts and office supplies industry in the Middle East.
A one-stop platform to discover the latest market trends, connect with leading players and explore a vast variety of products and brands ?C all in one place. With dedicated sections for office supplies, school articles, printing materials, and corporate gifts.
Paperworld is firmly established in the market as a global trade-fair brand and the most important business platform for paper, office supplies and stationery products. In 2017, Messe Frankfurt enabled more than 2,600 exhibitors and about 84,200 trade visitors to make new business contacts and conclude major deals.
1. School & Creative Materials Products include pencils, pens, arts & craft supplies, paints, paintbrushes, markers, notepads, scrapbooks, school bags, highlighters, glues, papers, gift wrapping paper, stationery, contact paper, eco-friendly products, tapes, plastic pockets, workbooks and more
3. Corporate Gifts Corporate gifts including decorative items, eco-friendly products, electronic gifts, fashion accessories, general gifts, giftware, handicraft gifts, leather gifts, luxury and high-end gifts, medals and trophies, porcelain gifts, premiums, promotional products, souvenirs, table-top gifts, travel and luggage, watches, clocks and more.
4. Paper Some of the types of the paper include office, plotter, receipt, creative, tissue and drawing paper.
5. Toys & Games Product Groups include everything such as toys and games, baby, infant & pre-school products and toys, children's lifestyle products, bicycles and sports equipment, dolls, models and electronics as well as party items among other things.
6. Wrapping, Festive & Party Balloons, wrapping paper, gift boxes, bows, ribbons, decorations, cards, pop-up cards and more.
7. Finished Leather Goods Handbags, footwear, belts, ties, garments, stationery, briefcases, premium gifts, desktop items, travel bags, diary??s, folders, key holders, wallets, purses, watchbands, decorative items and a range of other finished leather goods
Venue Information - Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE
About Dubai World Trade Centre
The epicenter for business in the Middle East, Dubai World Trade Centre has played a pivotal role in the growth of Dubai??s business tourism and trade since our inauguration in 1979.
We connect people, products and ideas from around the globe through our year-round calendar of international trade fairs, blockbuster consumer shows and prestigious international conferences, which are complemented by our innovative free zone and award-winning real estate developments. As the region??s largest purpose-built complex for events and exhibitions, we provide a platform for unparalleled business and networking opportunities.
Each year through our various events we create tens of thousands of jobs for a variety of industries and sectors that benefit from revenue we help attract. Supporting our staff to reach their full potential is integral to our success. We continue to be driven by our ongoing role in helping to shape Dubai??s future and by challenging ourselves to create even better experiences for all our clients, exhibitors and visitors.
With over 1.3 million square feet of covered exhibition and event space, comprising 21 halls and over 40 meeting rooms across 3 floors, Dubai World Trade Centre hosts over 500 events annually. In 2015, the venue held 396 trade events and welcomed over 2.74 million visitors. The Consulate-General of Japan, Consulate-General of Italy, Consulate general of Switzerland, Consulate general of Turkish resides on the 28th floor.